1. Contribute to the revitalisation of Eaton Street Park as a safe, well maintained greenspace, public amenity and venue for inclusive leisure and cultural activities.
2. Work in partnership with Knowsley Borough Council and Prescot Town Council representatives and officials, local businesses and other relevant organisations and agencies to formulate and implement constructive strategies to limit the misuse of Eaton Street Park and encourage positive uses and enjoyment of the Park by all the people of the town and visitors throughout the year.
3. Raise awareness among the wider community of the natural, cultural and historic heritage embodied within the Park.
4. Involve all residents and especially young people in a community-driven partnership to reclaim and revitalise Eaton Street Park for their benefit and the benefit of surrounding neighbourhoods.
A well kept Recreation Park
Enjoyed our Visit
Mr Joseph Kay
We loved it here!
Fantastic room and delicious breakfast, recommended
If you have any idea in which we can make your visit more enjoyable, please email or telephone us.
What’s been achieved so far:-
1. Working in collaboration with Prescot Town Council £15,000 of funding
has been obtained from Ibstock Cory Environmental Trust to reinstate the
2. Working in collaboration with Knowsley MBC £10,000 of funding has been
obtained from the Big Lottery Fund Awards For All to provide a wild flower
meadow to the rear of the Park and work on this will start in the May
3. Friends are taking part in promotional events both in the Park and in the
local area to encourage its wider use. There will be an emphasis on the
prevention of dog fouling and littering.
4. Friends are working in collaboration with Knowsley MBC in pushing
forward an initiative to upgrade and make safe the area of Eaton Street